UWM (United Wholesale Mortgage) is the largest among all the wholesale mortgage lenders in the United States. Generally, consumers do not deal directly with wholesale lenders when it comes to buying a mortgage, rather, they are likely to be directed to a UWM (United Wholesale Mortgage) product through the services of a mortgage broker. After you set up your mortgage with UWM, you are going to have to make regular payments.
Register your account to get started!
For access UWM, you will need to register. Here are steps to register your account:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It will bring you to the page where you are able to create your account.
- Please enter your last name.
- Then, enter your SSN.
- Afterwards, enter your date of birth.
- In this step, you have to enter your email address.
- Now you are able to click the next button.
- Make sure that you enter all information correctly so that you are able to register successfully.
How to login to your account?
Already have an account? Now, you will be able to login. Here are some easy steps to login:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It will bring you to the page where you will be able to login.
- Please enter your username.
- Then, you have to enter your password.
- Also, make sure that you agree to the user terms and privacy police.
- Lastly, you only need to click at login button.
Forgot username or password
Sometimes, you may will get a problem where you forgot your username or password. If so, you do not worry as there is a way to get rid of it.
If you forgot your username, here are steps to do:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It will bring you to the page where you will be able to recover your username.
- After that, you have to enter your SSN
- Then, you have to enter your email address.
- Now, simply click at the recover button.
If you forgot your password, here are steps to do:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It will bring you to the page where you will be able to recover your password.
- After that, enter your username.
- Then, enter your SSN.
- The next step that you have to do is to enter your email address.
- The last step is to click at the recover button.
You have some options to pay your bill. Look at the following explanation to find the one that’s best for you.
Set up AutoPay
AutoPay will allow you to have your payment automatically debited on the same date each month from the checking, savings or money market account of your options. Enrolling in AutoPay is easy and free. Please setup right now.
Making a one-time payment
With an online One-Time Payment, you are able to decide what day to pay it. Please ensure to schedule your online payment before your due date or within your grace period to avoid late fees.
The Smart Calendar will be able to give you a breakdown of your payment period, including the grace period for each billing cycle, when the late fee kicks in, and other essential information. After you find out the payment amount and payment date, then you only need to choose an account to pay from to finish the process. If you need to add an account, it is very easy and fast. First, you are able to click “Add an account.” Please specify your account type, and then enter the routing number and account number. Do not forget to confirm it.
If you have multiple loans, easily you are able to toggle between them to make payments and perform all other tasks. Towards the upper left of your account page, click the loan number beneath the UWM logo. A menu listing all your loans are going to pop out, and you are able to choose the one you want to view.
Pay by mail
Just detach the coupon located on the bottom of your statement, and mail it with your check or money order in the envelope provided. If you do not have the billing coupon, you are able to send your payment to the address below. Make sure that you write your loan number on the check/Money order.
Pay to: UWM
P.O. Box 650530
Dallas, TX 75265-0530
If you have any questions about payments, just call at 888-464-2432. After they receive your payment, it will take a few days to process, but you do not need to worry. Your payment will be credited to your account the day they receive it.
Pay by phone
To make a payment through the automated Pay by Phone system, you are able to call at 888-464-2432. Prepare your account number and last four digits of your social security number and then follow the instructions. With this method, a fee of up to $2 will apply. Also, you are able to pay your bill over the phone by talking to a representative. Just call at 888-464-2432. With this method, a fee of up to $9 will apply.
Other payment options
Western Union® QuickCollect®
This option is available to make sure same-day delivery of your payment. To find the nearest Western Union QuickCollect Agent, you are able to call at 1-800-325-6000 or visit www.westernunion.com. After you have arrived at your nearest agent’s office, please complete a blue QuickCollect form, giving your name and your loan number.
Also, this option is available to make sure same-day delivery of your payment. To find the nearest MoneyGram agent, you are able to call at 1-800-926-9400 or visit www.moneygram.com. After you have arrived at your nearest agent’s office, please complete a blue ExpressPayment form, giving your name and your loan number. For your information, the MoneyGram Receive Code is 16423. You will need this code to make sure that your payment reaches UWM. All ExpressPayment transactions need cash.