Southwest Business Corporation (SWBC) is a diversified financial services company that provides insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial individuals, businesses, and institutions. It is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. SWBC employs almost 2,600 people nationwide. It is privately held by co-founders Chairman Charlie Amato and President Gary Dudley. Although SWBC is privately held, a public accounting firm audits SWBC’s operations and financials on an annual basis.
How to register your SWBC account?
To access SWBC, you will need to register your account.
In the text below, we are going to share some steps to register your SWBC account:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. By clicking that link, you are going to go to the page of the register.
- To create your account, you need to enter your last name.
- After that, you have to enter your SSN.
- Then, you are able to enter your date of birth.
- The next step that you have to do is to enter your email address.
- Afterwards, click the next button. Ensure that you enter all information so that you will be able to create your account successfully.
How to login to your SWBC account?
After you have already a SWBC account, then you will be able to login.
Here are some easy steps to login to your SWBC account:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It brings you to the page where you will login.
- The second step, enter your username.
- After that, enter your password correctly.
- Also, you have to ensure that you will agree to the user terms and privacy police.
- Lastly, you only must click the login button.
Forgot username or password
Sometimes, you may get a problem where you cannot remember your username or password of your SWBC account. If so, you do not worry. Here we are going to share a solution to get rid of it.
If you forget your username, you have to follow these steps:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It will bring you to the page where you can recover your username.
- After that, you have to submit your SSN.
- Then, you have to submit your email address.
- The last step, click at the recover button.
If you forget your password, you have to follow these steps:
- At the first step, you are able to visit this link here. It will bring you to the page where you can recover your password.
- After that, you need to submit your own username correctly.
- Then, you need to submit your SSN.
- Please submit your email address.
- The last step, click at the recover button.
How it Works?
- Step 1: Share Your Goals
Purchasing or refinancing a home is able to be overwhelming. Please contact one of their loan professionals to chat about your homeownership goals.
- Step 2: Easily Apply
You will be able to apply online through TurnKey®, their simple and secure mobile-friendly application.
- Step 3: Explore Your Options
With a clear picture of your goals and finances, they are going to find a loan program which best fits your needs.
Mortgage loans options offer by SWBC
SWBC offers a great mix of superior service, products, and pricing to make your experience beneficial and memorable. They provide a variety of mortgage loan options to meet the needs of every qualified borrower. They will work with you to identify the ideal mortgage loan for your situation.
Here are Mortgage loans options offer by SWBC:
- FHA Mortgage Loans
Backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), this FHA mortgage loan offers a lot of benefits for prospective borrowers, particularly first-time homebuyers and those with smaller down payments.
- Conventional Mortgage Loans
Conventional mortgage loans are a great home financing option for qualified borrowers looking for flexible down-payment options and flexible qualifying guidelines.
- VA Mortgage Loans
Helping their nation’s heroes reach the goal of homeownership is a foundational value of SWBC Mortgage. They offer eligible veterans and also active-duty military personnel flexible home loan options.
- Renovation Mortgage Loans
If your dream home needs a little “TLC,” this Renovation Mortgage Loan will be able to help fund repairs and improvements to your existing home or a home you want to purchase.
- USDA Rural Development Loans
If your dream home includes wide open spaces, this USDA Rural Development Loan will be a great option for you. Developed to assist rural Americans realize their dreams of homeownership, this USDA Rural Development loan offers borrowers the ability to buy a home in qualified rural areas.
- Jumbo Mortgage Loans
Interested in buying a home which exceeds the conventional conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? This jumbo mortgage loan may be a great option for you.
- TEXAS Vet Mortgage Loans
If you are a veteran living in Texas, you may be eligible to buy a home or permanently finance a primary residence with a Texas Vet mortgage loan.
SWBC Payment Processing
When it comes to SWBC payment processing and acceptance, the evolving financial services industry will force financial institutions to balance consumer trends, compliance, and technology investments to remain competitive and relevant. But, a good enterprise payments platform is more than convenient for your borrowers. Also, it should be easy to use for your staff and eliminate the need to switch between several programs to submit, originate, and track loan payments, account funding, and other transfer activity.
Your financial institution requires an enterprise payments platform which increases efficiency and streamlines your operations while offering an intuitive user experience for your borrowers and account holders. Need to know that SWBC Payment services powers more than 800 financial institutions across the country, processing $4 billion in payments, and also 9.2 million transactions per year.