What is loanadministration Primelending? How to access it? Here, we will give you the information about that including how to register and how to make a payment on loanadministration Primelending.
What is Loanadministration Primelending?
Loanadministration Primelending is a page where you have to enter your username and password to login so that you can continue to proceed your loan administration at Primelending. Here is the link to access it https://primelending.loanadministration.com/primelending.
If you have not logged in on that website before, you need to click on the Register Your Account first to start it. However, if you have logged in on the site before, you can login by entering your username and password in the fields available at the right side of the page. And then, after you enter your username and password, you have to click on the Login button.
Under the Login button, there is a Register Your Account link that you can click if you have not registered there and have not logged there yet. There are also some other links such as Learn More link, Request Assistance link, End Your Forbearance link, Extend link and Home Loan Assistance link. In addition, there is also Forgot Username link and Forgot password link.
How to Register on Primelending Loan Servicing Website
In the Primelending loan servicing website, you are able to make a payment, manage your account and see activity such as taxes and insurance payments, access statements and documents easily when and where you need them. You have to register whether you are a current user of their site or new.
You are able to find the link to register your account below the Login button. So, you are able to click on that Register Your Account link and then you have to follow the steps to register.
- First, you have to enter your last name, social security or tax ID, date of birth and email address and then click on the Next button.
- After you enter your phone number and confirm your email address, then they will verify your account. Now, you have to click on the Next button.
- To verify your account, they will send a verification code to you by phone, text, or email and it is your choice. When you click on the Continue button, the code will be delivered.
- Next, you have to enter the 6-digit code to verify your account and then you have to click on the Next button.
- Now, your account has been verified and you have to click on the Close button to proceed.
Now, it’s time to create your profile. How to create your profile?
- You can start creating your profile by creating a username and then you can choose a password. When you create a password, make sure that it includes the listed requirements:
- At least, the password contains 8 characters.
- It must be one uppercase letter.
- It must be one lowercase letter.
- It must be one number.
- It must be one special character.
The box will turn green if the password requirements are met.
- Then, you have to enter a second time to confirm.
- At last, you have to click on the Next button.
Now, you are ready to log in and start using the site to help you manage your mortgage when and where you want.
In the loanadministration Primelending page, besides a field for logging in the the right side, in the left there is a link to a video tutorial about how to register for getting access as we have explained above and also a link to a video tutorial about how to make a payment. Below, we have the steps for you about how to make a payment on that site according to the video.
How to Make a Payment at Loanadministration Primelending
- First, you must log into your account.
- After you log in, you will see your next payment due prominently displayed. The thing that you have to do is to click on the Payment information on the Dashboard or you are able to click on the Make a Payment link. You can find this link at the top left of the page.
- After that, when you get to the Make a Payment page, you will see the current amount due. You are able to choose to pay this amount or you are able to make an additional principal or escrow payment.
- Now, you have to choose the date that you want to make your payment. For your information, payments may be scheduled up to 30 days in advance. If you want to have payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the same day each month, you are able to enroll in AutoPay. To do that, it will be explained next.
- However, if you have not chosen one previously, you must add a Payment Method. It is the bank account from which your payment will be made.
- To add an account, you have to complete the information which are requested including your name on account, nickname payment method, routing number, account number, confirm account number and choose whether Checking or Savings. A nickname for your bank account is to make it easier to identify in the future. Routing number of your bank can be seen on the bottom left hand corner of a check before your account number. And then, after you complete the information requested, you must click on the Save button.
- Now, you are all set and you have to click on the Submit Payment button.
- You must review your information and then click on the Confirm Payment.
- At last, your payment is complete and now you can click on the Done button.
There are a lot of homeowners who choose their payments automatically deducted from their checking or savings account on the same day each month. If you want to enroll in Autopay, here are the steps to follow.
- First, choose the option in the Make a Payment window.
- Then, you have to choose a payment source which is the account that you want to use to make your payment.
- And then, you have to tell the date that you want automatic payments to start and the day each month that you want payments to be drafted from your account.
- After you click on the Enroll button, you are done. Now, you can relax because your payment will always be made on time.