What is Loanadministration CMG? This is a CMG Mortgage, Inc.’s loan servicing website. Here, we will explain to you about it so if you need the information about it, you come to the right site. We also will explain about how to register to this site and how to make a payment at CMG.
What is Loanadministration CMG?
What is loanadministration CMG? It is CMG mortgage, Inc.’s servicing website. This can be accessed from the official website of CMG Financial namely www.cmgfi.com. From this website, there is a Payment Center button and you can click on it to access loanadministration CMG.
In the loanadministration CMG, you have to log in by entering your username and password. Then, hit the Login button. However, if you do not have an account yet, you have to register your account.
If you want to register your account, you have to click on the Register Your Account link in the cmgmortgage.loanadministration.com. Then, you will be taken to a page where you have to enter your last name, SSN, date of birth and email address. And then, press the Next button.
Making Payment at CMG
Here are the steps to make a payment at CMG according to the video that they provide on their website.
- The first thing that you have to do to make payment at CMG website is to log into your account.
- After you log in, you will see your next payment due prominently displayed. The thing that you have to do is to click on the Payment information on the Dashboard or you are able to click on the Make a Payment link. The link can be found at the top left of the page.
- Then, when you get to the Make a Payment page, there will be the current amount due that you will see. You are able to choose to pay this amount or you are able to make an additional principal or escrow payment.
- The next thing that you have to do is to choose the date that you want to make your payment. For your information, payments may be scheduled up to 30 days in advance. If you want to have payments automatically deducted from your checking or savings account on the same day each month, you are able to enroll in AutoPay. To do that, it will be explained.
- However, if you have not chosen one previously, you will have to add a Payment Method. It is the bank account from which your payment will be made.
- To add an account, you have to complete the information which are requested including your name on account, nickname payment method, routing number, account number, confirm account number and choose whether Checking or Savings. If you want, you can give your bank account a nickname to make it easier to identify in the future. Routung number of your bank can be seen on the bottom left hand corner of a check before your account number. And then, after you complete the information requested, you have to click on the Save button.
- Now, you are all set. The thing that you have to do now is to click on the Submit Payment button.
- It is better for you to review your information and then click on the Confirm Payment.
- Finally, your payment is complete and now you can click on the Done button.
It is important for you to know that any payment which is made on Monday through Friday before 9:00 PM EST, it will be credited that day. However, for any payments which are made after 9:00 PM EST, it will be credited the next business day.
There are a lot of homeowners who enjoy the convenience of having their payments automatically deducted from their checking or savings account on the same day each month. If you want to enroll in Autopay, you can follow the steps below.
- You have to choose the option in the Make a Payment window.
- Then, you have to choose a payment source which is the account that you want to use to make your payment.
- And then, you have to tell the date that you want automatic payments to start and the day each month that you want payments to be drafted from your account.
- After you click on the Enroll button, you are done. Now, you are able to enjoy the peace of mind because knowing that your payment will always be made on time.
Registering on CMG
In the CMG loan servicing website, you are able to make a payment, manage your account and see activity such as taxes and insurance payments, access statements and documents easily when and where you need them. You have to register whether you are a current user of their site or new.
The link to register your account can be found below the Login button. So, you can click on that Register Your Account link and then you have to follow the steps to register. To start, you have to enter your last name, social security or tax ID, date of birth and email address and then click on the Next button. After you enter your phone number and confirm your email address, then they will verify your account. The thing that you have to do is to click on the Next button.
To verify your account, you will be sent a verification code to you by phone, text, or email and it is your choice. When you click on the Continue button, the code will be delivered. You have to enter the 6-digit code to verify your account and then you have to click on the Next button. Now, your account has been verified and you have to click on the Close button to proceed.
Now, it’s time to create your profile. You can start it by creating a username and then you can choose a password. You have to make sure that your selection includes the listed requirements:
- At least, the password contains 8 characters.
- It must be one uppercase letter.
- It must be one lowercase letter.
- It must be one number.
- It must be one special character.
Now, you are ready to log in and start using the site to help you manage your mortgage when and where you want.