Do you have a plan to use CENLAR, but you do not know where to start? Or, you may have been a customer of Cenlar, but you have some questions about their service? If so, you are able to contact them through live chat, accessing websites or calling their customer service. How to contact them? Here, we have some information about the contact that you can use for contacting Cenlar and also some other information about Cenlar.
Customer Service Number to Contact CENLAR
According to the CENLAR website, if you are a bank, credit union or mortgage company and you need more information about subservicing solutions in CENLAR, you are able to click on the Learn More About Subservicing link on the Contact Us page on that website. Then, you will be taken to the Learn More About Subservicing page where there are some fields that you have to fill out including your first name, last name, title, company, phone, email, reason for inquiry, and description about your business needs and the services that you are looking for. After that, hit the Submit button.
If you are a homeowner and you need a mortgage assistance, you are able to access your account online or you can establish online access by clicking on the Borrower Log-In button on the CENLAR website. By logging in into the website of CENLAR, it is the quickest and easiest way to get the answers that you need about CENLAR because you will be able to find all the information that you need on your mortgage loan and an easy to use chat feature to be able to see frequently asked questions. However, if you still need help, you are able to connect to a representative from CENLAR from chat.
If you want to access information on your portfolio, you are able to access CenAccess on the CENLAR website and then you have to enter your user ID and password. If you need direct help, you can contact your relationship manager.
Now, how about the customer service phone number which can be used by us to call? In the Learn More About Subservicing page of CENLAR website, it is explained that if you want to learn more about Loan Servicing solutions, you are able to call 1-888-SUB-SERVE (782-7378).
According to the GetHuman website, the customer service phone number of CENLAR is 888-477-6350. It is available from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 11.30 pm and on Saturday, it is available from 9 am to 4 pm EST.
However, according to Texas Capital Bank, the customer service toll-free of Cenlar is 877-909-6437. You are able to try to contact one of these numbers and then tell what you need related to Cenlar. Or even you can try to call both to find out which number is right.
CENLAR is the country’s leading mortgage subservicing company, serving banks, thrifts, credit unions, mortgage companies, and other participants in the financial industry. This company has operated more than a century in all facets of mortgage and banking operations. Their mission is to be the premier loan servicing provider and wholesale bank, providing solutions to their clients that are unmatched in quality, innovation and flexibility. The success of their client is a key driver of their success. The core values of this company include Respect, Trust, Integrity and Caring.
The Benefits of Cenlar Subservicing
As explained on the official website of Cenlar, the key benefits that you will get from Cenlar include:
- You will get superior customer service. Cenlar has dedicated and consistent high quality customer service which can give you better service solutions.
- You will get a fully customized servicing solution. The needs of your company are unique and the design of Cenlar is innovative and flexible so that it enables you to be able to create the program that you need.
- Cenlar has real time flexibility. Because your portfolios change and business demands vary from time to time, the capabilities of Cenlar’s servicing adapt instantly to be able to meet your needs and offer a good fit.
- Cenlar has reduced capital outlay. Since Cenlar invests in technology, training and telephony systems, so you do not need to do that. The important and needed resources and infrastructure have been in place and fully operational. So, everything it needs to service your loan portfolio well is ready when you are.
- Cenlar has default management. It means that you do not need to get bogged down with managing the servicing of delinquent loans and complex default servicing activities because the Cenlar team will make the process easy by providing professional handling of the default loan administration functions which in turn permits you to focus on your main business.
- With Cenlar, you will be able to reduce regulatory compliance servicing tasks. As we know that the constant changes in regulatory requirements at all levels can emerge a threat to your business. Cenlar has compliance representatives who are knowledgeable who can give you the confidence that you always obey the applicable servicing regulations.
Cenlar has got a good reputation because of their dedication to client service. This reputation has helped them earn the business of hundreds of organizations. So, no wonder why a lot of their earliest clients are still with them until now. Their business partners include banks, thrifts, credit unions, mortgage companies and other participants in the financial industry.
Everything which is done by Cenlar revolves around supporting the success of their clients. They are driven to be your loan servicing provider and their goal is clear namely to provide high quality servicing and customized solutions to enable their clients to achieve their goals. So, they believe that the success of their clients is the key driver of their success and have built their mission statement around this belief.
Cenlar has skilled professionals who are committed advocates of quality service. The loan servicing specialists at Cenlar, even the most experienced, get continual training on the latest servicing processes and regulations. It is done to guarantee that they can provide the maximum level of service which is customer-focused and high-quality. Besides, Cenlar also enjoys a reputation for high quality service, professional expertise and personal involvement. They try to maintain the high level of confidence and excellence in all the things that they do by employing the right people in the right jobs.