CENLAR FSB provides its loan customers a safe and secure Borrower Login Portal to access their loan account online to enjoy all of the numerous features and benefits from the CENLAR site. Sure, the borrowers will have access to view all their loan details.
The loan details here include the taxes, insurance, escrow, make the payments, mortgage statement, view their recent loan activity and more. The borrowers even do not need any additional charge to pay for using the CENLAR’s service.
Of course, if you want to get the CENLAR’s loan service, you should register first on the CENLAR Registration Page and then log into the Login Portal Page to get the service. Thankfully, this post will show you the guide in order to be a CENLAR borrower. Let’s see our post below!
Registering in CENLAR Loan Portal
If you are a loan consumer of CENLAR who wants to access the loan portal for the first time, you definitely should enroll to access your account. Sure, the entire registration process can be performed in a few simple steps and will not take much time to complete.
Here’s how to be an authorized CENLAR borrower!
- To be a CENLAR borrower, go to the CENLAR page here.
- Then, click on the ‘Borrower Log-In’ option under the ‘Contact Us’ menu located at the top of the webpage.
- By clicking on the option, you will be taken into the CENLAR Loan Portal.
- You can navigate to the login section located at the right-hand side of the page and click on the ‘Register Now’ option beside ‘New User’ located below the blue ‘Login’ button.
- After that, you will be required to enter the account information i.e. 10-digit Loan Number including all leading zeros.
- Enter your full 9-digit Social Security Number.
- Last, you need to verify your account by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
If the verification process is successfully done, you will then proceed to the next section which is the Security. This section will provide all the requested information and create the Login Credentials including the username and password to set up your CENLAR online loan account.
You may now use the CENLAR Loan Portal to get the information and documents which are related to your loans, schedule your regular payments on your loans or make one-time payments and also get easy access to FAQ about:
- Property Taxes
- Loan History
- Auto Pay
As a CENLAR Borrower, How to Login?
In order to get numerous benefits that the CENLAR offers, especially for Loan Service, you definitely should log into your CENLAR Borrower account. However, to log into your CENLAR borrower account, it’s pretty easy and simple to do.
You can perform it from any computer or mobile device which is connected with the internet at any time anywhere at your convenience. It may take two minutes to successfully log into your CENLAR borrower account.
Here’s how to login through CENLAR Borrower Portal!
- First, you need to go to CENLAR site at https://www.cenlar.com/
- Then, go to Loan Portal by clicking the ‘Borrower Log-In’ under the ‘Contact Us’ menu located at the top of the page.
- After that, enter your username and password in the available field.
- Last, click on the blue ‘Login’ button to enter your CENLAR online loan account.
How If You Cannot Log Into Borrower Portal?
If you cannot access your CENLAR loan account because you cannot recall the required login credentials, you’re able to recover the username and reset the password through the login section. To recover username, you have to enter the following information:
- Loan Number
- Last 4-digits of your Social Security Number
After that, you will have to submit the following information to start the password resetting process, including:
- Email Address
How to Make Your CENLAR Loan Payments Online?
You may want to make a payment using your CENLAR loan. That’s pretty easy as Pay Online is a free service and directly drafts the amount from your select U.S. checking or savings account through the electronic debit to make your mortgage payment.
You are able to make a one-time payment each month manually by logging into your CENLAR loan account. Then, the Fund transfer probably takes several days to be processed, so it’s highly better for you to initiate the procedure at least 15 days before the due date to ensure your payment will be accepted on time.
To make and schedule your payment online, you can sign up for AutoPay service where the amount will be deducted on the same day each month. In this case, the Auto Pay Authorization will remain in effect until it’s canceled, the full amount of the loan will be paid or you fail to meet any requirement for your scheduled Automatic Payments.
To enroll for CENLAR’s Online Pay Service, you should know and ensure that:
- Your CENLAR loan account is current
- You are the owner or the authorized signer on the payment account
- Your payment account is the United States checking or savings account
- The payment account should have sufficient money in order complete a fund transfer which you initiate
- All information provided by you is accurate, up-to-date and complete
Why Should You Enroll in Autopay on CENLAR?
By enrolling in autopay, you definitely can pay the monthly tax on time. To get on-time payments, CENLAR offers you a free, convenient service which automatically debits your payment each month from your savings account. Well, the automatic payment will give you peace of mind where your monthly payments will be paid on time each month.
How If You Enroll In Paperless Statements?
When you register for paperless statements, you may get email notification when all your important documentation is ready to view. They include tax information, monthly statements, disclosures, escrow statements and more.
So, if you do not request Paperless Statements, you definitely will get a mailed statement every month. In this case, your statement will include your current loan balance, your escrow balance for any mortgage (if you have opted to have escrow collected for you), a payment breakdown and other loan details.